Wednesday 14 November 2012

When it rains in the Desert

Today it was raining here....a very rare experience and worth celebration. Ya it is worth seeing ...when it rains in the desert . so suddenly some lines came to my mind and wanted to jotted down......in fact not lines , these are the feelings which flip through the unconscious mind when you are carried away into a different world.



When it rains in desert…

It just mesmerizes me when it rains here
The gloomy sun, the fresh breeze and dancing trees , ruffling leaves….
As if everything starts communicating, singing madly
Although it is scanty but its first touch with the ground
Spreads that sweet fragrance of wet soil all around…
Reminds me of that lost childhood…,those paper boats
And that warmth of my mother’s arm inside a cozy blanket,
Oh ! how much I miss those days….

No comments:

Post a Comment