Sunday 16 February 2014

My Valentine
I don’t  remember when I  met u
When  I  fell into love  , when  I gave my heart to u
But  one thing  I know that  u are the one ,
The only one I  have been searching ,
Since eternity………….
When  u are there to hold my hand
Why I fear to stumble,
Why I shiver  in pain n
Why  ever I feel alone
I often ask myself and ponder
If my love for you is pure or just an exaggeration.
Whatever it  may be
I offer myself to you,
With a total surrender .
Mold me again if you can
With a heart that is so pure
That I can love you once again
With hands which should only serve you
Eyes to see you only all around
And a mouth which s’ld  sing your glory only
Mold me my dear   and
Let Those captivating  eyes of yours enslave me
Forever and ever……because you are my valentine  KRISHNA  MYDEAR.


No comments:

Post a Comment